Three cute boys told me they love me...

The bad news is they are all under six. It seems some people find true love easily.  I have found Mr. Nearly-Right, Mr Right-Now, Mr Right-For-Her-Not-Me, Mr Right-Laugh and Mr Wrong. I am lucky to have met some wonderful men, most of whom have treated me well. However, it seems, I still have not met "the one" .

As a friend of mine said when I asked him if he had any nice single friends his reply was "no, not anymore, the only ones I knew that were single are now re-married". Great, so I missed the second round.

My social life seemed to revolve around going to married-with-kids friends' houses at weekends, meeting their married-with-kids-friends. Then, when I started getting "I Love You" notes from a four year old, I thought I ought to take action and try internet dating.

Is my future a house full of smelly cats and peaking through lace curtains?

1 comment:

Helen T said...

ah bless, any love notes should be treasured!