Funniest things written on real CVs / Resumes...


I asked my brother-in-law to proof my CV once and just before I emailed it off to a number of agencies, noticed that he had added one of my hobbies, as...well...it rhymes with flagging. Thanks C.

Here are some funny comments or mistakes from real resumes and cvs:



Notes:


- Please don't misconstrue my 14 jobs as 'job-hopping'. I have never quit a job.


- Here are my qualifications for you to overlook.


Hobbies:


- Drugs and girls.


- Donating blood. 14 gallons so far.


- Having a good time



Skills:

- I've got a Ph.D. in human feelings.


- I am great with the pubic.


- My ruthlessness terrorized the competition and can sometimes offend.


- Exposure to German for two years, but many words are inappropriate for business.


- I have integrity so I will not steal office supplies and take them home.


Qualifications:


- I have guts, drive, ambition and heart, which is probably more than a lot of the drones that you have working for you.


- I am a man filled with passion and integrity, and I can act on short notice. I'm a class act and do not come cheap.


Experience:

- Watered, groomed, and fed the family dog for years.


- Bum. Abandoned belongings and led nomadic lifestyle.


- Instrumental in ruining entire operation for a Midwest chain operation.


- Stalking, shipping & receiving

Salary:
- I intentionally omitted my salary history. I've made money and lost money. I've been rich and I've been poor. I prefer being rich.


References:
 - Bill, Tom, Eric. But I don’t know their phone numbers.

Reason for leaving:

 - Pushed aside so the vice president’s girlfriend could steal my job.


- They insisted that all employees get to work by 8:45 every morning. Couldn’t work under those conditions.


-The company made me a scapegoat, just like my three previous employers.


- I was working for my mom until she decided to move.


Where do you see yourself in five years?

- Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy dumb sexy blonde super model who thinks I am the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually I’d like that now.


- My dream job would be as a professional baseball player, but since I can’t do that, I’ll settle on being an accountant.


Sign Here: Aries







No comments: